Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I WANT TO CANCEL MY SERVICE
TMO1

I have been having problems with my iphone in the last few months with the 3g and wifi not working.  Ive done all the steps, to try to make it work. As of yesterday I yet called a technician again, did all the steps:

Hard reset/clear cache/*228/ soft reset/ power off/on, and all it does still is freeze.... or kicks me out.  Talk to reps, and once we get it going temporarily, I am told if it keeps happening, then I need to call back. How many times do I have to call back to resolve this problem that has been ongoing for months, I am paying extra or even going over my data if it does work.  I am at the point, that I am willing to try someone else, and pay out of my contract then pay for overages for a phone that does not work. Since Verizon is insisting that I keep the phone.  Verizon this has been very disappointing and frustrating. What do i need to cancel my service?Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I WANT TO CANCEL MY SERVICE
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

To cancel your service, you'd need to contact Customer Service or visit your local Corporate Verizon store; as you mentioned, an ETF will apply if you're still under contract.

Have you talked with anyone at Apple about your phone issues?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I truly appreciate all the work that you've done thus far, TMO1. I'd never want to see you leave. I know it can be a frustrating experience but I want to ensure we can get this issue that you described resolved.

Is there any physical / water damage to the device? Are you still within the warranty period? An issue of this nature is typically resolved by software update or resetting network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Do you notice that wireless signal 3G or Wi-Fi comes in after toggling airplane mode?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TMO1

Yep, it is still not working, and at this time my service is off, and Im

gonna take the opportunity to transfer services. You rather hussle more

money out of me then accomodate me. Im over it.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi TM01,

I apologize your phone is not working and I do not want you to leave us! In the questions we asked in the last post, there were no response to whether or not the device was damaged or if you tried the suggestion to reset the device. Can you please try the suggestions? Post us back with the results. You can use Twitter to send us a DM with your name and mobile number so we can reach out to assist further.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes