I am not receiving group MMS messages.
Dbrewer1

I am not receiving group MMS messages.  I do not receive the original message but if someone in the group replies, I receive the reply but do not know what the original message was.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am not receiving group MMS messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Dbrewer1. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with group MMS messages. With these issues, are you using the original text app that comes with your iPhone? Just to confirm, this is happening with only text sms/mms services and not with iMessages, correct?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dbrewer1

Yes, I am using the original text app and it is only happening with text sms/mms.

Denice

>>> Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> 7/23/2014 7:38 PM >>>

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

I am not receiving group MMS messages.

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 4 - View the full discussion

Hello Dbrewer1. Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with group MMS messages. With these issues, are you using the original text app that comes with your iPhone? Just to confirm, this is happening with only text sms/mms services and not with iMessages, correct?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 4 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dbrewer1,

Thank you very much for the response back. I would like to try a few different things on the phone. First, tap on settings, scroll to Messages, make sure the switch is green on MMS Messaging and Group Messaging. If it is, please turn the switches off and then turn them right back on. Then test it out to see if it starts working. If that still doesn't work the next step I would suggest is to go into Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Then re-test it. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes