I am suddenly unable to receive calls on my iPhone 4S. Is it possible that the age of the phone will affect its ability to receive calls? HELP!
MarketingMary

I am suddenly unable to receive calls on my iPhone 4S. 

I have spent 2 hour-long sessions with technical support and although they were very nice, it is still not fixed.

When I try to call the phone from a land line, it doesn't ring AND it doesn't recognize that a call is coming in (no missed call) BUT if I leave a message, it records it.

Is it possible that the age of the phone will affect its ability to receive calls?

HELP!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am suddenly unable to receive calls on my iPhone 4S. Is it possible that the age of the phone will affect its ability to receive calls? HELP!
tbo27
Master - Level 2

I'm sure in ts they had u update your prl *228 option 2. Soft reset . *73 send. Check to make sure you don't have do not disturb allow calls from everyone.  Are you in a good normal location now?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am suddenly unable to receive calls on my iPhone 4S. Is it possible that the age of the phone will affect its ability to receive calls? HELP!
tbo27
Master - Level 2

I'm sure in ts they had u update your prl *228 option 2. Soft reset . *73 send. Check to make sure you don't have do not disturb allow calls from everyone.  Are you in a good normal location now?

0 Likes
Re: I am suddenly unable to receive calls on my iPhone 4S.  Is it possible that the age of the phone will affect its ability to receive calls? HELP!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MarketingMary,

I am truly sorry to hear that your are unable to receive calls on your device. Thank you tbo27 for providing great troubleshooting steps. Making sure call forwarding is not active by dial *73 is great. Have you already reset network settings also? http://vz.to/RTz70g Are you able to make calls fine? Make sure Do not Disturb is not active. Settings>Do Not Disturb

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MarketingMary

THANK YOU!  I was told to do the *228 option 1 (twice) but not the option 2.  Seems to be receiving call fine now.  Hope it lasts.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes