I bought a 1 GB data pack for my phone via My Verizon. The payment never come through my bank account (even though I have it set up and it behaves normally in the past), it never added the data, yet I received my text notifying me of my purchase and the d
AlyH_

Received the confirmation text saying that the data had been added, yet I never had the money taken from my account and the data has not worked since.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I bought a 1 GB data pack for my phone via My Verizon. The payment never come through my bank account (even though I have it set up and it behaves normally in the past), it never added the data, yet I received my text notifying me of my purchase and t
joe_sigis
Enthusiast - Level 3

THE PAYMENT DID NOT GO THRU!!!!! I have had the same problems my bank says verizon are not asking them for money and verizon says my bank is rejecting the payment. Verizon says they will look into it further but never does.

0 Likes
Re: I bought a 1 GB data pack for my phone via My Verizon. The payment never come through my bank account (even though I have it set up and it behaves normally in the past), it never added the data, yet I received my text notifying me of my purchase and t
AlyH_

Is there any way to get this corrected? It kind of sucks that I'm limited to such a shitty data package (100 MB, really? You can use 100 MB in a single day just doing normal things on your lunch break!) yet when I go to purchase an addition, I run into this error.

0 Likes
joe_sigis
Enthusiast - Level 3

call them and explain the problem. Get the all of the information you can from the person (verizon sometimes "loses" information that is not in their favor). They adjust the bill accordingly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello AlyH, we absolutely want the best path to resolution. Are you on a Prepaid account or is this via a contracted account? If you are currently using Prepaid services, you will want to contact our specialized Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804 otherwise please send us a direct message to further review http://vz.to/1b8XnPy

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes