I can send texts to everyone, but can't receive texts from one person. She gets mine and responds, but I don't see her responses
jlemay36

I can send texts to everyone, but can't receive texts from one person. She gets mine and responds, but I don't see her responses...

Can someone help?  Is it something with my phone or hers...  I have an iPhone 4s and she has an iPhone 5c

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can send texts to everyone, but can't receive texts from one person. She gets mine and responds, but I don't see her responses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlemay36,

This is an odd situation, let's get to the bottom of this! Let's check a few settings on both phones. For both of you, please go to Settings>Messages. Do both of your have iMessages & Send as SMS turned ON?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I can send texts to everyone, but can't receive texts from one person. She gets mine and responds, but I don't see her responses
jlemay36

added note to above....  I have Verizon, she has AT & T  
also, she can send text to others on Verizon iphone 4 and has no issues with them receiving her texts... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlemay36,

This is an odd situation, let's get to the bottom of this! Let's check a few settings on both phones. For both of you, please go to Settings>Messages. Do both of your have iMessages & Send as SMS turned ON?

SandyS_VZW

0 Likes
jlemay36

I think it is fixed...

We both rebooted our phones, and checked our setting, didn't change

anything, but its working now...  Thanks, we had silence for 3 days...

Jennie

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlemay36, thanks for these details. Perhaps, there's a restriction on her end. Tell her to access your contact in her device by tapping Phone>Contacts>Your name>Make sure that "Block this Caller" is not enabled ON.

Do you currently subscribe to Family Base http://vz.to/1dJRZEC or Call and Messaging Block feature? http://vz.to/MqEgqB These features will restrict you from recieving her text messages. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes