weizer35

yes I cannot find my password how do I reset to be able to use my 4g wifi

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I forgot my WiFi Password
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to connect your phone to your wifi at home or try to connect a device/computer to your phone's mobile hotspot?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bmwoodring

Connecting to my phone.  Was trouble shooting with Verizon Tech and I had to reset WIFI and I thought I had by passcode but I don't.  So now I'm trying to reconnect

0 Likes
Not applicable

The mobile hotspot password is what you make it on the iPhone. Go into settings and then hotspot and simply change it to any name or password you desire. Then simply open up the connections on your devices you wish to connect to your wifi and login password is what ever you just changed it to.

in exampke on mine the SSID network name use to say iPhone and it came with a default password which I changed to say "mickeymouse" then with a laptop I found the "iPhone" network SSID and clicked on connect. It then asked for my network key which I changed to "mickeymouse" and I was connected. It then shows on the phone how many devices are connected.

Unlike a home router which can also be reset to factory via holding the reset button in, the iPhones make it simple to change your network key.

If you forgot your password lock to get into your phone that is a lot more complicated and you will find instruction here.

http://www.apple.com

Good Luck

0 Likes