I have a iphone 4 and my battery was full and all of a sudden the phone turned off and I have not been able to get it to power up. I tried to also put the power cord in and the phone is not responding. I did not drop it and it did not get wet.
Neiya

I have a iphone 4 and my battery was full and all of a sudden the phone turned off and I have not been able to get it to power up. I tried to also put the power cord in and the phone is not responding. I did not drop it and it did not get wet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a iphone 4 and my battery was full and all of a sudden the phone turned off and I have not been able to get it to power up. I tried to also put the power cord in and the phone is not responding. I did not drop it and it did not get wet.
Not applicable

Well you can do a few things such as first call Verizon tech support from another phone of course and see if they can assist.

You can go to http://www.apple.com and use their forums to find out if others are having the same issue. If the phone is still under warrenty you can call Apple Care and speak to an apple tech to see if they can fix the phone.

You can also try a reset vua holding down the on button at the same time as the large center button and see if it will reset.

The phone cable could be faulty and not charging the phone. if you have the car adaptor charger you could try that as well. Or borrow a charger from a friend that has an iphone .

Be sure when you call or post to state when the last time your phone charged properly or was on properly so to narrow down your issue.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a iphone 4 and my battery was full and all of a sudden the phone turned off and I have not been able to get it to power up. I tried to also put the power cord in and the phone is not responding. I did not drop it and it did not get wet.
handset_junkie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Was it left in the cold? I have this problem with my ipod everytime I leave it in the car.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well you can do a few things such as first call Verizon tech support from another phone of course and see if they can assist.

You can go to http://www.apple.com and use their forums to find out if others are having the same issue. If the phone is still under warrenty you can call Apple Care and speak to an apple tech to see if they can fix the phone.

You can also try a reset vua holding down the on button at the same time as the large center button and see if it will reset.

The phone cable could be faulty and not charging the phone. if you have the car adaptor charger you could try that as well. Or borrow a charger from a friend that has an iphone .

Be sure when you call or post to state when the last time your phone charged properly or was on properly so to narrow down your issue.

Good Luck

0 Likes