I have horrible reception in my house on all 5 off my phones.
sb27610

calls break up and cut out. if I go outside it gets better but still not perfect.  Does VZ offer something to help with this.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have horrible reception in my house on all 5 off my phones.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are all your phones iphones?  Do other people with Verizon Wireless have problems?  How long have you had a problem?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I have horrible reception in my house on all 5 off my phones.
LBShawn2000

A network extender is helpful as long as you have an always on broadband connection and router in your home.

The extender piggy backs your internet connection to receive and make calls. I have an issue with my phone retrieving/syncing voice mails while connected to the extender. Other than that issue, it has helped.

The signal quality of VZW seems to be declining or the devices we're on are not sending as strong a signal anymore. Never had an issue with any of my devices until about 7 months ago. Couldn't narrow down anything different in and around my house, so i blame VZW- HA!

If you call VZW and explain situation, they may discount the product for you on a case by case basis.
Be careful of online purchases as some of the extenders are outdated and do not provide 3G coverage. (4G not available yet i don't think)

0 Likes