I just went to my phone to take of the charger and it is completely dead. cannot turn on = just a grey screen. Just got this phone. Pretty frustrating. What can I do???
Pearl123

I just went to my phone to take of the charger and it is completely dead.  cannot turn on = just a grey screen.   Just got this phone.  Pretty frustrating.  What can I do???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just went to my phone to take of the charger and it is completely dead. cannot turn on = just a grey screen. Just got this phone. Pretty frustrating. What can I do???
EpJayhawks12
Contributor - Level 1

Press the power button and the home button at the same time. Hold till you see the Apple logo and let go

0 Likes
Re: I just went to my phone to take of the charger and it is completely dead. cannot turn on = just a grey screen. Just got this phone. Pretty frustrating. What can I do???
cocofifi
Enthusiast - Level 1

If that solution doesn't work......go to Apple.com and try calling customer support.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you just "got it" and its within 14 days bring it back to the store and get a brand new one. or even another brand of phone if you decide an Apple is not for you.

The other suggestions are wonderful, try them as well.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Pearl,

I am sorry to hear of your iPhone 4 not powering on! To confirm some information, is this a new device? Are you within the 14 day worry free guarantee? If so, you should take it to the place of purchase to see about getting it replaced. If you need further assistance, please give a few more details.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes