Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I love my iPhone and have had it for 2 yrs. but since late Wednesday night my volume and sound have not worked. After visiting 2 different stores 4 times, apple store and calling 6 times I have been told verizon was down and would be contacted but haven't
Fordgirl723

why is this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I love my iPhone and have had it for 2 yrs. but since late Wednesday night my volume and sound have not worked. After visiting 2 different stores 4 times, apple store and calling 6 times I have been told verizon was down and would be contacted but hav
yoseft_vzw
Verizon Employee

I apologize that you haven't been contacted Fordgirl723! We definitely want to help with your phone. I can assist you here. Please follow me, and send a DM, so that I can assist with this issue.

Thank you,

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Re: I love my iPhone and have had it for 2 yrs. but since late Wednesday night my volume and sound have not worked. After visiting 2 different stores 4 times, apple store and calling 6 times I have been told verizon was down and would be contacted but hav
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Did you leave the silent switch on?

0 Likes
Fordgirl723

how do I send a DM?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

First you must send a follow request to the Verizon rep. They must approve it. They must also send you a follow request which you must approve. At that time, you can send a DM to the rep.

With that said, I am not sure who you should send the follow request to. The signature at the bottom of the rep's message says michelleh_vzw yet the userid of the post says yoseft_vzw.

I suppose I would try sending one to michelleh_vzw first since they signed the post. You can do that by hovering your cursor over their userid which I have included in this post and clicking on the "Follow" button in the dialogue box which opens up while you are hovering the cursor over the userid. Then you can only wait for them to respond before you can do anything else.