I'm new to the smart phone and need help downloading my contacts from my verizon acct to my iphone 4S. Looking for cust. service support.
CalmanX22

I'm new to the smart phone and need help downloading my contacts from my verizon acct. to my iphone.

Looking for cust support for help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I'm new to the smart phone and need help downloading my contacts from my verizon acct to my iphone 4S. Looking for cust. service support.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi CalmanX22,

I know how important contacts are so lets make sure we can get these onto your phone. Its best to know which device you previously had so we can advise how to backup your current contacts. The majority of our devices are compatible with Backup Assistant so I do encourage you to view www.vzw.com/backupassistant for options to download on the old device. If that's already been done, just go to the App Store on your new iPhone 4S and download VZ Contact Transfer. You'll be able to sync your contacts from Backup Assistant.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I'm new to the smart phone and need help downloading my contacts from my verizon acct to my iphone 4S. Looking for cust. service support.
CalmanX22

Hi Maria,

Thanks for getting back to me. I got the transfer done.

0 Likes