I need HELP please!!!!
Red14life

Every since I got the new ISO 6 my phone crashes everytime I use it. If I open an app, it closes, while I talking on the phone it closes and I lose 3-5 secs of conversation. I have been trying to contact Verizon for several days and I cant get past the stupid hold music!!! This is crazy. I paid to much money for this phone and for my services NOT to get service. I'm in the military and of course I am stationed in the one place that does not have a Verizon store within an hour of where I live. Can someone help me with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need HELP please!!!!
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

First off, I would like to say thank you for your service and protecting the freedoms for all Americans, Red14life! I will do all I can to ensure that you're able to enjoy your device! This use should be resolved by connecting your phone to iTunes. Once this is completed, please select the "Restore" option. Let me know if this resolves the issues you've described.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Red14life

Hello Chauncey,

First i would like so say your welcome. I finally got in contact with someone from verizon and I was issued another phone. I got the phone Thursday Oct, 12th and I loaded all my apps on my phone and I downloaded the new ISO and everything was good until yesterday (8 Oct). Now my phone is begining to do the samething that my last phone is doing. At this point I'm lost. I'm do for an upgrade but the phone i want will not ship until Nov and I'm thinking getting another replacement will be a waste of time. So I either get another replacement or i get a phone that i dont want... I'm lost man can you help me out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Red14life!

I'm really glad you were finally able to get in touch with someone, but not so glad that it was a short lived resolution!  I absolutely want to get this fully resolved!

This isn't a known issue for the iPhone 4 and I don't want you to be without a phone for weeks, that doesn't sound like a resolution to me! 

It sounds like there's an application that's causing the system to crash.  You may need to restore your phone without reloading your applications.  Try it yourself and don't load your apps back up and see how it goes.

If it happens again my best recommendation, if available is to contact Apple support as they may be able to assist with restoring only certain parts of your backup (contacts, pictures, etc) They can be reached at (800) 275-2273.

Keep us updated!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes