Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I need a bigger screen, is the Samsung S4 the answer?
Agunats

I currently have the iPhone 4S and want a bigger screen.  I know the new iPhone will probably have a bigger screen but assuming it doesn't go to 5" I am considering going to the Samsung S4.  I'm a little nervous about Android though.  Can anyone experienced with both systems offer a comparison for me?

Thanks in advance... Bob

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need a bigger screen, is the Samsung S4 the answer?
Core2

iPhone 5 is a little bigger (taller) than the 4s, but no where as large as the 5" Galaxy S4.  The hardware seems fine, but I would dig threw the Google Play App store (https://play.google.com) to see if Apps that you are used to, are available there.

Typically, Apple gets the better games and releases, with Android a bit later, and sometimes never for the lesser known titles. 

The current rumor mill has the next iPhone as being announced on Sept 10th, however don't expect a different form factor than the current iPhone 5 - this round it's likely just a CPU & Camera upgrade like the 4s was to the iPhone 4.

0 Likes
Re: I need a bigger screen, is the Samsung S4 the answer?
Agunats

I am aware of most of the physical differences between the phones.  It's the switching of operating systems that has me the most concerned.  Some people say Android is fine but I've heard a lot of people say that Android is far less than the iOS system. 

Thanks for your input... Bob

0 Likes