I need help to unlock my iPhone4S!!!
seerk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I buy my iPhone4S on ebay is Verizon .I will go to other countries, roaming is expensive, hard to bear, I need  to unlock my iPhone4S, , this will reduce my costs.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need help to unlock my iPhone4S!!!
seerk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found on the Apple mobile phone has been used for three months, qualifying, my friend has a decade of Verizon service, he went to Europe, I can not reach his Verizon user, I do not want to disturb him, I want to try to solve my problem, I called Apple, and they say, you can give me to untie.

在 2013-1-17,2:08,rcschnoor <community@verizonwireless.com> 写道:

created by rcschnoor in iPhone 4S - View the full discussion

As was stated in the reply from the Verizon rep, your phone must be active on a Verizon line of service before Verizon will help you get the phone unlocked. Since it is not, Verizon will not be able to help you get it unlocked. Furthermore, the line of service must be active for at least 60 days before Verizon will help you get the phone unlocked.

Do you have a friend with an active Verizon line of service. If so, maybe you could activate your iPhone 4S on their line in order to have Verizon unlock your phone.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 4S by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

>

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi seerk,

That is an excellent question. It must be really exciting to have the opportunity to travel to other countries. Let me help you out with your device. In order for us to assist you with the unlocking of your device you would have to meet certain requirements. You would first need to have an active Verizon Wireless account for at least 60 days with a good payment history. If you meet these requirements we would then be able to assist you in unlocking your device. For further assistance with this please contact our Global support department at 1-800-711-8300.

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZW Support

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

seerk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sir or Madam, thank you can help me, my cell phone on eBay above one of my friends to buy, I am happy, I think I can use it to try to Verizon's high-quality service. However, I must leave the United States, I do not have a Verizon phone number, my hand on the phone, I do not know, do not know what was happening, but now the phone can not be used, you can help me?

在 2013-1-17,0:41,Verizon Wireless Customer Support <community@verizonwireless.com> 写道:

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 4S - View the full discussion

Hi seerk,

That is an excellent question. It must be really exciting to have the opportunity to travel to other countries. Let me help you out with your device. In order for us to assist you with the unlocking of your device you would have to meet certain requirements. You would first need to have an active Verizon Wireless account for at least 60 days with a good payment history. If you meet these requirements we would then be able to assist you in unlocking your device. For further assistance with this please contact our Global support department at 1-800-711-8300.

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZW Support

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

>

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

As was stated in the reply from the Verizon rep, your phone must be active on a Verizon line of service before Verizon will help you get the phone unlocked. Since it is not, Verizon will not be able to help you get it unlocked. Furthermore, the line of service must be active for at least 60 days before Verizon will help you get the phone unlocked.

Do you have a friend with an active Verizon line of service. If so, maybe you could activate your iPhone 4S on their line in order to have Verizon unlock your phone.

seerk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found on the Apple mobile phone has been used for three months, qualifying, my friend has a decade of Verizon service, he went to Europe, I can not reach his Verizon user, I do not want to disturb him, I want to try to solve my problem, I called Apple, and they say, you can give me to untie.

在 2013-1-17,2:08,rcschnoor <community@verizonwireless.com> 写道:

created by rcschnoor in iPhone 4S - View the full discussion

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

>

0 Likes
seerk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found on the Apple mobile phone has been used for three months, qualifying, my friend has a decade of Verizon service, he went to Europe, I can not reach his Verizon user, I do not want to disturb him,  I want to try to solve my problem, I called Apple, and they say, you can give me to untie.

在 2013-1-17,0:41,Verizon Wireless Customer Support <community@verizonwireless.com> 写道:

>MODERATOR COMMENT. You have been informed multiple times, if you are not a Verizon Wireless customer, we will not unlock the device. This thread will be locked<

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 4S - View the full discussion

Hi seerk,

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZW Support

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes