I need to transfer my contacts to a non verizon phone, but the 1st phone is broken, can i do this?
misslorainy

I have two iphones at verizon, one was damaged but can turn on the screen was demolished. That number is going to another carrier soon but I want the contacts for the new phone a galaxy note 3. How can I do this? I have backed up the now broken iphone in itunes and also used backup assistant. But i dont know how to get from one to the other. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to transfer my contacts to a non verizon phone, but the 1st phone is broken, can i do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear the iPhone no longer works misslorainy. I'm saddened to learn you want to leave us, we don't want to lose you. Why are you considering this? We want to do everything in our power to keep you part of the Verizon Wireless family. Since iTunes is not compatible with Android and Backup Assistant only works with VZW phones, you have the option of using an email backup if you selected that before. Once you sync your email address to the new phone, select to restore contacts as well.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I need to transfer my contacts to a non verizon phone, but the 1st phone is broken, can i do this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear the iPhone no longer works misslorainy. I'm saddened to learn you want to leave us, we don't want to lose you. Why are you considering this? We want to do everything in our power to keep you part of the Verizon Wireless family. Since iTunes is not compatible with Android and Backup Assistant only works with VZW phones, you have the option of using an email backup if you selected that before. Once you sync your email address to the new phone, select to restore contacts as well.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes