I need your help, I also like to make friends
wangzhiyun44925
Enthusiast - Level 1

In hangzhou, zhejiang province, I come from China, I was able to visit here because of my cell phone was locked.I need a SIM unlocked, I'm not sure I'm youdao translation is correct, but I am a very sincere need your help.

What happened is that one of my friends in the United States from the United States back to a local on the iphone.After I received very happy, but it has a lock.My mood fell the bottom, after a period of time trying to find the answer I will come to verizon's official website, to look not to understand a foreign language Chinese friends, this is very difficult.

I want to see this post you the friend can help me, can see the official friends??

I can't to the United States, my friend is no longer the United States for the time being.So can only rely on you.I don't have your official phone CARDS, even if have also used in China.How could you let me sad!!!!!!!!!!!

For the Chinese New Year is coming soon, in China is equivalent to you Christmas.I hope my New Year's to receive this gift.

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I need your help, I also like to make friends
Not applicable

Sorry I don't speak or read Chinese but you cannot unlock the iPhone connected to Verizon Wireless unless its active on verizon. After a certain number of months the device can then be unlocked by verizon to use in China.

Have your friend in the USA activate the iPhone on their account then after awhile it can be unlocked.

There has recently been an agreement for cell providers to unlock devices easier, and to do it withing a few days. However since it was not made as a rule of law, the providers will skirt around the requirement they agreed to. Very typical of cellular providers.

Good Luck

0 Likes