I purchased a used iPhone4. The phone has been completely restored thru my iTunes account to make sure I was starting with a phone at factory settings. Now I need to know if I need to replace the phone on my Verizon account first or go thru the Apple se
jbaum18

I purchased a used iPhone4.  The phone has been completely restored thru my iTunes account to make sure I was starting with a phone at factory settings.  Now I need to know if I need to setup the phone on my Verizon account (I am replacing a phone that I am currently using with this iPhone) first or go thru the Apple set up first?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I purchased a used iPhone4. The phone has been completely restored thru my iTunes account to make sure I was starting with a phone at factory settings. Now I need to know if I need to replace the phone on my Verizon account first or go thru the Appl
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

jbaum18

Setting up a new phone can be fun! Let's make sure everything goes smoothly. For initial activation, you can work directly from the phone, or switch your equipment on My Verizon like this: http://vz.to/1dy7Mcv

RuthW_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes