I think I messed up...help!
WootMan_WM_

I was trying to download new music, yet the recent update didn't allow that. After looking it up online, I realized that all my music was not registered under Music, but Other. I restored my iPhone, and that problem was resolved. However, in doing so, I have accidentally gotten rid of my services. I am so sorry for the hassle, but I'm only a teenager, and I'm scared; not only for the future of my plan, but also for my parents being angry with me. I know I deserve it, but I didn't know any better.

So now, my iPhone 4S doesn't have any service whatsoever. I've tried turning it on and off, removing the SIM card, checked for an update for the iOS, and even for a carrier update (there are none.)

When I checked Settings>General>About, the carrier said it was registered under Verizon, yet I have no number and there is no service. Airplane mode is off, and I do have Wi-Fi.I've also noticed that whenever I tried turning it off and on, it keeps saying "Waiting for Activation. This may take some time."

I'm really panicking right now, please help me! Smiley Sad

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I think I messed up...help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy that device again WootMan! Restoring your device via iTunes should not remove carrier information from the device. Was there an additional procedure you may have completed? Have you tried dialing *228, option 1 to program the phone?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I think I messed up...help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy that device again WootMan! Restoring your device via iTunes should not remove carrier information from the device. Was there an additional procedure you may have completed? Have you tried dialing *228, option 1 to program the phone?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes