Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I tried to restore a 4s using itunes and it's locked with an itunes logo and a usb cable symbol and error 1015 on the computer
Darwins_Dad

I tried to restore my iPhone 4s with itunes on a microsoft compat. computer and it's now locked up with an itunes icon and a usb cable symbol on the phone screen.  the PC has error 1015 on the screen and asks if I want to start over.  Done this countless times and used different usb ports but no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I tried to restore a 4s using itunes and it's locked with an itunes logo and a usb cable symbol and error 1015 on the computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Darwins Dad, It can be quite troubling when one is not able to restore an iPhone 4s. Let me see what's going on and assist you. What is the current iOS version on your device? Here's a link that instructs what to do for that error code and to use recovery mode to restore your device http://tiny.cc/d43c4x . Keep us posted on the results and or if you need more assistance with updated details.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes