I uploaded the IO7 version and battery will not hold a charge
KFluck

I updated my Iphone 4 and now it wont hold a charge. It used to go for a least 3 days and now its dead within 3-4 hrs. Anyway I can go back and reset to the version I was running?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I uploaded the IO7 version and battery will not hold a charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, KFluck. That's quite a drastic change in battery life. Once you have updated your iOS the previous iOS version cannot be restored.The following link includes helpful tips to improve your battery life. Please try adjusting these settings and let us know if you see improvement. http://bit.ly/WIKqM4

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KFluck

Customer Support,

I am very a happy with your quick response. I am not happy at all about the battery life.I have already tried all those items listed. I am stuck with this phone for almost another year and cannot afford a new phone or battery.

Thank You

Kim Geisinger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your patience is greatly appreciated KFluck. Let's do a deep dive and see what using the battery the most. May I ask what services do you use the most on your iPhone 4? Can I assume that there isn't any liquid/physical damage on it? Are you taking advantage of wifi when available? This often helps extend the life of the battery. If you can share these details then that would be great.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes