I want to downgrade to 6.1.1 on my 4S
Yobigdusofly

I want to downgrade back to ios 6.1.2 on my 4S. That's what was on it new, and this new update is terrible. I've got tons of glitches now that were not there before. I've done everything I was told to do by Verizon and Apple. I've done a factory reset. I've done the over the phone reprogram. I've restored it numerous times on iTunes to fix the problem. I love my 4S, so upgrading for me isn't happening. I just want it back the way it was. How can I fix this problem? It upsets me that Apple would build an excellent product with a crappy OS. iOS is out of the question, because for me it's ugly and plain looking.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I want to downgrade to 6.1.1 on my 4S
boxermansr
Contributor - Level 1

There is no way to go back to any version other than 6.1.4 which is the latest (at least until 7.0 is pushed on the 18th). Apple stops signing their software, usually a week after a newer version is released, so 6.1.2 hasn't been available for months now to install. Your only option (at least until 7.0 is pushed) is to go back to 6.1.4.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Why are you trying to upgrade the Android device through iTunes?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Place the device in safe mode for a couple days and see if the glitches disappear

0 Likes
Yobigdusofly

That totally sucks, and that's just one more reason for dropping Apple all together.

0 Likes
Yobigdusofly

I've done everything under the sun including that. I never had a single problem until I updated. It won't happen again.I'm staying with 6.1.3 or getting a different phone all together.

0 Likes