I want to unlock my iphone4s Who can help me! Thank you!
zhongqiwu

I want to unlock my iphone4s Who can help me! Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I want to unlock my iphone4s Who can help me! Thank you!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer?

There are policies in place that require a person to be a current Verizon Wireless customer for them to even request a phone be unlocked. There are other requirements too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Grothka
Contributor - Level 3

Google, google can help you.

0 Likes
zhongqiwu

created by Ann154 in iPhone 4S - View the full discussion 

Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer?

There are policies in place that require a person to be a current Verizon Wireless customer for them to even request a phone be unlocked. There are other requirements too.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 4S by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

I'm sorry to hear that ~ because I am in mainland China ~ I want some friends in the United States through a network request to help unlock my iphone4s very grateful! >Deleted personal info< only need to Verizon users to call the call center can help me, thank you!

>Post edited to comply with VZW ToS. In addition, there is no one on this board who can get the info you request<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
zhongqiwu

If you are Verizon customers in the United States, Can you help me?Thank you!

0 Likes
zhongqiwu

I'm sorry to hear that ~ because I am in mainland China ~ I want some friends in the United States through a network request to help unlock my iphone4s very grateful! >Personal info deleted< only need to Verizon users to call the call center can help me, thank you!

>Post edited to comply with VZW ToS. In addition, there is no one on this board who can get the info you request<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DO NOT post personal information like MEID numbers on this website! No we cannot help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
zhongqiwu

Good!We are sorry!

0 Likes