IPhone 4s camera problems
Finxen

Two months ago my phone started taking horribly fuzzy pictures. What used to be my favorite aspect of the phone is completely useless. I took the phone in to apple, which they fixed at a fee, but it still takes fuzzy pictures. I want to upgrade to a samsung galaxy s4 for the camera, but I'm not due for an upgrade until May. What can you do for me Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IPhone 4s camera problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Finxen,

A camera is one of the most important features on a device so we can certainly understand the importance of making sure it works reliably.

While we await the upgrade date, one option available is purchasing the device at the full retail value. Are there any other lines on the account that may be eligible to upgrade sooner? You can also utilize their upgrade if available.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: IPhone 4s camera problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Finxen,

A camera is one of the most important features on a device so we can certainly understand the importance of making sure it works reliably.

While we await the upgrade date, one option available is purchasing the device at the full retail value. Are there any other lines on the account that may be eligible to upgrade sooner? You can also utilize their upgrade if available.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes