IPhone 4s ordered 12/18
Alittleamused
Ordered the iphone 4s16g on 12/18 and was just checking the balance of my CC. As of today there is a charge pending from Verizon meaning only 1 thing....finally. Just waiting on my tracking number now. It may not be here in time for Christmas day but, it will be worth the wait I'm sure.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 4s ordered 12/18
Kidd_Joe

Well since it looks like your card has been charged, you should see your iPhone in a day or two. Atleast, thats how it was for me and I ordered mines on the 17th.

0 Likes
killerchef8

Kidd_Joe wrote:

Well since it looks like your card has been charged, you should see your iPhone in a day or two. Atleast, thats how it was for me and I ordered mines on the 17th.

You ordered on the 17th and have your phone already??

0 Likes
Kidd_Joe

Yep, ordered on the 17th, got shipping confirmation on the 20th, and It was delivered too me on the 21st. 16GB white 4S.

0 Likes
ineverycity

Where did you order it? I walked into a verizon store in the morning on the 19th to purchase the same phone and I'm sitll waiting on my shipment confirmation email despite the fact that it was supposed to be shipped by today :smileysad:

0 Likes
SC2

I ordered mine in the store and they said it would ship on 12/26 but I haven't gotten any email confirmation.... It seems like it's going to be a while until they are even shipped out.

0 Likes
Kidd_Joe
I ordered mine from the store. I went to my local store and they ordered it for me. Idk there really is no way to see when you are going to get your phone. As of Kate it really just seems like a luck of the draw.
0 Likes