IPhone Navigation Question
NCPatriotRider
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there an app for the IPhone that supports multi destination navigation? IOW, I'd like to be able to use a mapping program on a PC such as Map Quest, and load the customized route (waypoints of my choosing) into the IPhone. Basically the same way a custom route would be entered into a Garmin GPS. I'm currently using a Moto Droid X v2.3, and Google Nav in the device does not seem to support multi destinations.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone Navigation Question
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

you can get garmin for android and iphone

0 Likes
JoeNe
Contributor - Level 2

Garmin, Magellan and TomTom all have iPhone apps.  I know for certain that the TomTom app does not require a connection to the network to work.

I have not tried to import multiple waypoints into the app though, so this does not answer the OPs question.  Sorry!

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Mapquest has an iPhone app. Don't know I'd that's what u need. I was wondering if there was a gps like that has voice to tell u directions for iPhone?
0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2
WAZE offers voice turn by turn directions and is free on the app store.
0 Likes
tr1age

MAPQUEST

http://listentotristan.blogspot.com/2011/10/android-to-iphone-navigation-for-free.html

Not only is it free but it has multiple points, it has voice, and it is updated regularly! 

0 Likes
NCPATRIOT

No multi destination feature according to Garmin.

0 Likes
NCPATRIOT

None support multi destination.

0 Likes
NCPATRIOT

Looks good, but no cell signal, no route.

Still looking...

0 Likes