Incorrect Time and Date Stamp
vaviola

Woke up this morning, and iPhone time was 58 minutes ahead. I rebooted the phone and it has the correct time now.

My husband has sent multiple iMessages to my iPhone4. He has a iPhone 5S. I have received none of his messages. His phone says the messages failed. I sent him 2 iMessages that were converted to text (green). He did  receive them.

Text I sent to a friend yesterday (1/4/14) is stamped 2/8/14.

Phone call I received yesterday (1/4/14) is stamped 2/7/14.

Phone call to my husband today (1/5/14) is stamped 2/8/14.

I did connect my phone to computer and checked for updates. My iPhone4 is updated w/ ios 7.0.4.

Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Time and Date Stamp
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vaviola, wow! This was a rude wireless awakening. We recommend that you reset the network on your iPhones in Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network. You will then need to power it off/on to soft reset. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Time and Date Stamp
vaviola

I did what you suggested. The date stamps on the messages and phone calls that were dated in February are still the same. I am getting texts from my husband, now, but the 6 or so texts he sent yesterday never came through. Since it's a reset, I am assuming things should be okay from here. I'll contact you again if I have further problems. Thank you!

0 Likes