Iphone 4 on prepaid plan
mario407

I activated my  own equipment, an iPhone 4 on the $70 prepaid plan and want to know if I have the following feature as part of my plan.

CONDITIONAL call forwarding.

I love YouMail and want to continue using this, all I need is this CONDITIONAL call forwarding feature.

So I just want to know if I have this feature or not...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4 on prepaid plan
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

It only has standard call forwarding or busy/no answer transfer

0 Likes
mario407

okay... so am I able to add this feature ?

0 Likes
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

No it wouldn't be a feature on the prepaid account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mario407,

I understand your concerns about the feature included in your prepaid service. Please contact our prepaid customer service at (888) 294-6804 for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
mmvzn

For other readers, Visual Voicemail will NOT work either.  You may hear otherwise from Verizon reps.

In general, it seems impossible to get:

1. a straight answer about Verizon prepaid features on iPhone
  2. even a partial refund from Verizon when you signup based on what they tell you and it turns out to be wrong

So far anyway, prepaid is the poor second cousin that few in Verizon know or care about. They'd much rather hook you on an expensive contract plan.

0 Likes
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

So far anyway, prepaid is the poor second cousin that few in Verizon know or care about. They'd much rather hook you on an expensive contract plan.

The reps with Verizon seem to look out for me, if it were for my best interests (Saving money or Extra/Fewer Features). I have had PostPay reps offer me Prepay, and i have had Prepay Reps offer me Contracts. Why would it make a difference to a rep if you made your payment or not, or sign up for a 50.00 plan compared to a 200.00 plan (exaggerating), they could care less which route you take, they get paid the same.

0 Likes
mmvzn

I'm sure Verizon has some stellar reps, and it sounds like you've found some. The ones I found were ill-informed about pre-paid plans and unable to fix the problem they created as a result. Incredibly frustrating, and not an experience I'd like to repeat.

I thought by taking the trouble to go to a store, I'd get the straight scoop and have a seamless experience, but it didn't turn out that way. When I went back, they just shrugged their shoulders and said sorry we can't do anything about it.

0 Likes
chatgram

Hello, The reps in the stores we have been in are "very" ill informed and usually call "home" for many questions they do not know answers to - regarding Prepaid.

0 Likes