Re: Iphone 4 reviews by Verizon Customers
AZSALUKI
Legend

nismos14 wrote:

It's easy to get to, go to www.verizonwireless.com then click on phones & devices, then click iPhone, then right next to the "key features" it will say customer reviews.

i can only guess here....but maybe it comes up because you already have an iphone4??? when i click on iphone, all that comes up is the order page. there's links to faq's, specs, check upgrade eligibilty, check order status, more about iphone, accessorize, getting ready guide.....but no "key features" or "customer reviews? i got to the page with your link, but cant get their any other way on my own. it's likely my own error....but key features and user reviews aren't on the page that loads for me.

edit* and of course, the "order now" links

0 Likes
nismos14
Contributor - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

nismos14 wrote:

It's easy to get to, go to www.verizonwireless.com then click on phones & devices, then click iPhone, then right next to the "key features" it will say customer reviews.

i can only guess here....but maybe it comes up because you already have an iphone4??? when i click on iphone, all that comes up is the order page. there's links to faq's, specs, check upgrade eligibilty, check order status, more about iphone, accessorize, getting ready guide.....but no "key features" or "customer reviews? i got to the page with your link, but cant get their any other way on my own. it's likely my own error....but key features and user reviews aren't on the page that loads for me.

I'm not logged in when I do that search at verizonwireless.com so IDK, lol it should work....

0 Likes
ibanez737
Contributor - Level 1

AZSALUKI wrote:

nismos14 wrote:

When you get here, click on the order button for whichever model you're curious about.  If it didn't already ask your zip code, type it in.  On the following page, reviews are right above the picture of the iPhone on the left hand side of the page or below the picture in a larger area.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
DavidinCT
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
oxzide

Tidbits wrote:
For me. Wow... The battery life is the best right now. Out of all of the smartphones I have owned the iPhone 4 takes the prize. Sure I may have lost flash, customization, and a few other perks. What good are those if I end up 1/2 the day without it? I also hardly use most of the stuff android has to offer.

Couldn't agree more. The battery life difference between my Incredible and my iPhone 4 are night and day.

0 Likes
adoc2b

sweet...

0 Likes
Mosiris360
I am a new Verizon customer coming from years of using Metro PCS and I am well pleased with Verizon and this iPhone. Verizon was the only company that would give me a chance without paying a ridiculous deposit like at&t wanted me to pay($500). So that really won me over and the service is great unlimited data is great and I know I'm sticking with Big Red all the way.
0 Likes