Iphone 4s 32GB White Ship Date 12/23?
Kyliefan87

I ordered my Iphone 4s on December 4th at the time I started the order it said the 16th was the ship date I recieved the order confirmation and it now says 12/23 what the heck? How long has it tyipically been for everyone on here is the 23rd date te correct date or do you think I could get it sooner?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 4s 32GB White Ship Date 12/23?
VandalDuck
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my Black 32GB iPhone on November 25th. It had a ship date on the website as well as the email confirmation of 12/16. I received my shipment email on 12/5 and it was overnighted and in my hands on 12/6.

So - they are shipping them as fast as they can procure them!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
VandalDuck
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my Black 32GB iPhone on November 25th. It had a ship date on the website as well as the email confirmation of 12/16. I received my shipment email on 12/5 and it was overnighted and in my hands on 12/6.

So - they are shipping them as fast as they can procure them!

0 Likes
Kyliefan87

Thanks you made me feel a little more at ease I like everyone else am more of a want it in hand now kinda person lol. I'm willing to wait I just would prefer to have it before Christmas.

0 Likes
honors21
Enthusiast - Level 3
I'm sure Verizon will do everything they can to get to you by Christmas.
0 Likes
hokiefan4life

I ordered my black 32 G iphone 4s on 12/10/11 in the store and they said the order ships out on 12/16.  however, everytime i call and ask about the tracking info they tell me it won't ship out til after christmas.  please, can anyone help me figure out when im going to recieve this thing cause i keep getting different answers!!!

0 Likes
led4

I have a feeling it will be after Christmas.  I ordered by black 32G on 12/3 and they still don't have a ship date.  It was supposed to ship by 12/16.

hokiefan4life wrote:

I ordered my black 32 G iphone 4s on 12/10/11 in the store and they said the order ships out on 12/16.  however, everytime i call and ask about the tracking info they tell me it won't ship out til after christmas.  please, can anyone help me figure out when im going to recieve this thing cause i keep getting different answers!!!

0 Likes
hokiefan4life

I just wish they would give it to me straight, instead of making it sound like its going to come and it ends up not showing up.  if they just give me the actual ship date, i'd be fine

0 Likes
led4

Well, I just got an e-mail from verizon that my order shipped, so I guess the delay wasn't too long.

0 Likes
hokiefan4life

Hopefully i'll recieve an email soon, seeing as we ordered our phones within a couple days of each other

0 Likes