Iphone 4s overseas
ljacks2

I need to use my Iphone 4s in Greece and Italy, how do i go about making this happen?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4s overseas
JWDragair
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, it's compatible with global GSM, have you contacted Verizon's customer service to have it set up for global use yet? If not, that's what you gotta do

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What an exciting trip ljacks2! We can certainly assist in helping getting your iPhone 4S set up for Global Roaming. As JWDragair mentioned, we, (Customer Service), will need to assist you in setting up Global features on your phone; however, you must also have the latest software, 6.1.3 (10B329). If not, you can get the steps to update at the following link: http://bit.ly/16raw9i Once this is completed, you can contact Global Support to get the International/ Global features activated at 800-711-8300.

I hope this helps! Enjoy your trip.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ellent

I need help, too!  I'm in Budapest for two days and then cruising the Danube through Slovakia, Austria and Germany for a week.  We finish with three days in Prague before flying home.  I called before leaving the US to confirm that my phone was setup to make international calls and was told it was.  For some reason the upper left hand corner of the screen says NO SERVICE, yet the online coverage map shows service here.  Do I need to change a setting on the phone itself?  THANKS!

0 Likes