Iphone 4s unlocking anyonw has experience?
tpurinton

i have my line for 1 year but my iphone for 2 weeks.I am out of the usa and i am going to decide to have my iphone unlocked.The problem is when i call them they tell me to activate my phone on my account i do that.But then they ask me to dial *228 but i cannot because im overseas.Do i need to dial *228 to activate my phone? Please tell me what u ask for when u unlocked how long it was and if u had to dial *228

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4s unlocking anyonw has experience?
tpurinton

its a shame as a customer i had to go get this done elsewhere. At first i was worried but they use paypal and their customer service was great.Thats why im referring them and finally best of all i did get my unlock done. >Link deleted to comply with VZW ToS< if verizon wont unlock your phone they will do it for a low price.I shouldnt have gone outside of verizon but look 56 views and no one could have told me what to do.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Who are you calling?

Read THIS post for numbers to call in order to have your phone unlocked. I am unsure if it can be done if you are currently out of the country, but it can't hurt to try.

0 Likes
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

You need to be in the US and have the phone activated on your account, other than that enjoy the paper weight

0 Likes
tpurinton

>Post and link deleted to comply with VZW ToS<

0 Likes
tpurinton

>Post deleted. The reason your posts are getting deleted is a violation of the VZW ToS<

0 Likes