Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone 4s unlocking anyonw has experience?
tpurinton

i have my line for 1 year but my iphone for 2 weeks.I am out of the usa and i am going to decide to have my iphone unlocked.The problem is when i call them they tell me to activate my phone on my account i do that.But then they ask me to dial *228 but i cannot because im overseas.Do i need to dial *228 to activate my phone? Please tell me what u ask for when u unlocked how long it was and if u had to dial *228

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4s unlocking anyonw has experience?
tpurinton

its a shame as a customer i had to go get this done elsewhere. At first i was worried but they use paypal and their customer service was great.Thats why im referring them and finally best of all i did get my unlock done. >Link deleted to comply with VZW ToS< if verizon wont unlock your phone they will do it for a low price.I shouldnt have gone outside of verizon but look 56 views and no one could have told me what to do.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Who are you calling?

Read THIS post for numbers to call in order to have your phone unlocked. I am unsure if it can be done if you are currently out of the country, but it can't hurt to try.

0 Likes
MankatoMN12
Novice

You need to be in the US and have the phone activated on your account, other than that enjoy the paper weight

0 Likes
tpurinton

>Post and link deleted to comply with VZW ToS<

0 Likes
tpurinton

>Post deleted. The reason your posts are getting deleted is a violation of the VZW ToS<

0 Likes