Iphone Warrenty ?
davemanfl64

Can I switch between my Iphone and Droid X on my account and still keep The 1 yr warrenty from Apple ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone Warrenty ?
droid-geek
Enthusiast - Level 3

davemanfl64 wrote:

Can I switch between my Iphone and Droid X on my account and still keep The 1 yr warrenty from Apple ?

yep, but if you carry the Assurion coverage, bes sure to call *611 and have them add it on there.  When you activate the Droid X it will drop it and not add it back in (from my experience).  If you activate the iPhone again you need to do the same thing. For the first year, Apple does not care if you are using it or not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nismos14
Contributor - Level 1

It should still hold, just because it's not activated on the plan doesn't mean it should not still be valid.

0 Likes
droid-geek
Enthusiast - Level 3

davemanfl64 wrote:

yep, but if you carry the Assurion coverage, bes sure to call *611 and have them add it on there.  When you activate the Droid X it will drop it and not add it back in (from my experience).  If you activate the iPhone again you need to do the same thing. For the first year, Apple does not care if you are using it or not.

0 Likes
pettitt
Enthusiast - Level 1

can i add warrenty my i phone anytime it il less than a year old