Iphone and Verizon Asurion Insurance
CPU_User

With all the posts about data plans and the Iphone 5 I have a simple question. Will Verizon offer Asurion Insurance or another insurance plan for the Iphone. If they do what would be the cost per month and what would be the deductable?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone and Verizon Asurion Insurance
Gail0421
Enthusiast - Level 3

Currently this is still being reviewed.  Once information becomes  available we will pass it along. 

0 Likes
Tmckinney615

Asurion is the worst company have ever worked with go with Protect Cell http://www.protectcell.com/Home.aspx!!

0 Likes
lipstick1975
Enthusiast - Level 1

Do not EVER EVER EVER get ProtectCell protection. It is just as bad!

I had a perfectly good iphone 5s that one day just got some sort of 'light area' on the screen. I called Verizon who said that it was a manufacturer default. They told me to use my 'Protectcell insurance'. Needless to say I went through 5 replacement 'phones' that were a bunch of junk. I had SO many issues with them. The phones refused to back up from the cloud, my computer, didn't keep emails, shut off by themselves for no reason, had 1/4 of the storage that my original phone had even though they said it was the same. Then they decided to mark my account as having to pay another $200 'administrative fee' for any further crap phones. I spent over $400 on a peice of junk replacement service and a replacement 'phone' that I am now stuck with until I can update my service and get a REAL apple device. Verizon is completely idiotic to not offer apple care. That service is a million times better

0 Likes