Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone charger port help needed
Dmulrine

So, i tried to plug my phone into the cable becuase it was about to die. when i plugged it into the cable it wasnt charger. i did everything possibel, switched outlets,changed chargers nothing is working. i think the little connector on the inside is messed up and im not sure what to do. Is this covered in the warinty or not? i need help asap. any help or leads would be very appreciated. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone charger port help needed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dmulrine,

Yikes no iPhone is no fun, so lets get this fixed! If it is in fact the charger port on your device that has gone out, provided there is no physical or liquid damage, your phone can be replaced under the year manufacture warranty. Since you have already tried using a different charger and outlet the last thing you may want to try is soft reset. A soft reset can be preformed on your device by holding down the power and home button at the same time until you see the Apple symbol. Your device will then reset and you can try the charger again. If the issue still persist please feel free to contact us so we can set your device to be replaced.

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZWSupport

Follow me on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes