Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone tutorials
easywriter2222

I just got my Iphone 4S and am interested in watching some tutorials on the features and how to use them. My verizon just shows me tutorials for my old phone which was a droid.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone tutorials
kaebfly
Leader

Go to the Apple support site. You can find a vast amount of info on your device and it's features plus troubleshooting suggestions if you have issues with anything. You can also look at the online manual for your iPhone there (the link is in my signature). Also, if you do a google search you can easily find other sites that offer info and come across YouTube videos that may help you out.

0 Likes
KathiMR

I was in my local apple store for One to One training on iMovie or something & was asking about the iPhones & for a friend who just moved from a TracPhone to an iPhone 4 (AT&T). It was my understanding that if you go into an apple store they will help.

I also saw a notice that a Verizon store in the area was having classes on the iPhone (as well as other smart phones).  I think I saw that somewhere on the Verizon site, presumably when I was logged in so they knew my location.

& yeah, the apple support site has very nice tutorials on their products & software.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

Yes, you can sign up for free classes via VZW and at Apple stores. Just check their sites for more details. The link for the Apple workshops registration is here: http://www.apple.com/retail/workshops/

0 Likes