Is anybody having beeping sounds on their phone calls w/ the Iphone 4s?
JC24

For the last 3 months I hear 2 or 3 beeps throughout my conversations on my Iphone lasting 15 to 20 mins..  It is very annoying and Verizon has no clue on what is causing the beeps.  I have had two replacements and even changed my phone number and it'sstill beeping on the new line.  HELP!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anybody having beeping sounds on their phone calls w/ the Iphone 4s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The constant beeping can get annoying so I feel your pain! But don't worry because I'm here to help!

@JC24,

I checked and did not find this to be a known reported issues with your device. Is this happening with every call you make to receive? Can the other person on the call hear the beeping as well?

Please provide details regarding your concern so I can further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JC24

Yes it is. Verizon is scratching their heads too. Almost like a faded dial pad tone. Sometimes it's constant on every phone call. Really weird! I have read that other people are having the same issue.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
jennahfurrr

i have the same problem with my iphone 4 too! my fiancee has an android on the verizone network and his does it also. super annoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jennahfurrr

I'm sure this is very annoying!  Are you or your fiance using a headset or bluetooth device when this is happening?  Do you have a case or holster on your device when this happens?  If either are the case, please test for a day with out the accessories.  Let me know the results of your testing.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes