Is it possible to clean/reuse the Verizon PureGear Screen Protectors?
bgarrant
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been trying to get these display protectors on with little luck.  Been through 3 already.  I am wondering, can I clean and resuse the PureGear Display Protectors shown on the accessory site for the iPhone 4?  I hate to buy another pack of them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to clean/reuse the Verizon PureGear Screen Protectors?
agarcia34
Enthusiast - Level 3

I doudt they are should of went with Zagg I know for sure you can wash and clean those a reuse them.

0 Likes
PureGearInfo

Good Morning, 

Unfortunately the screen protectors cannot be cleaned and reapplied or reused.

We would be happy to send you an additional screen protector with instructions on how to properly apply it. 

Please provide us with your email and address so we can ship you a new screen protector. 

You can also email us with any questions at {edited for privacy}

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Thank you, 

The PureGear Team

0 Likes
regalbobg

I bought your Pure Gear display protector package of 3...all set until I tried to remove Step 2 sticker....and thats what it does...sticks to the new screen and leaves an adhesive residue that cant be wiped clean without marring my new "protector"...I've gone through 2 of them...unsuccessfully...and my wife is about to do the same with her new iPhone4...I'd like a new package sent to me as well since your application system is flawed.... get my info from {edited for privacy}

Thank you,

Bob

0 Likes
pinonranch

Just purchase a new iPhone and ordered a screen protector from Verizon.  Received the PureGear with the red dotted lines.  It is impossible to peel the top layer off.  Have ruined two of the three.  What is the trick? 

0 Likes