Is your home button "clicky" or "mushy"....
HauntedHallows

So me and my friend purchased new verizon i phones and we both almost instantly noticed a difference.. Her 16gb model had a very mushy home button compared to the clicky one that my 32gb version had. Which one do you guys have i wonder if one of our is messed up...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is your home button "clicky" or "mushy"....
salex423

mushy? maybe its sticking or something..but mine is clicky

0 Likes
scb481

Mine makes a clicking noise when I press it so I'd say its definitely clicky. 

0 Likes
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

I have a 16 g and it is clicky also.  I think the consensus is it should be clicky and not mushy.

0 Likes
chris227
Enthusiast - Level 3
My button is clicky. Apple should improve the home for the iPhone 5. That would be great.
0 Likes
Ringfinger1999

No issues here.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i played around with my friend's last night and i noticed that on his as well. i can't really say that it seemed like anything was wrong....but it did seem a bit mushy to me. it sort of clicked and i could definitely tell when it was actually pushed, but it seemed weird to me.kind of like the difference between the a and b buttons on a game console controller (like the old school nintendo or something) and the select or start buttons. the a and b were always hard plastic and clicky and the select and start were mushy. his iphone home button felt more like those rubbery, mushy select and start buttons.

0 Likes
ggkid

I've got a 32gb Verizon iPhone 4 and my home button is "clicky".

0 Likes
MrIphone5150

I have an iPhone 4 and have a sticky home button. How do you fix it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MriPhone5150

I can look into your sticky home button. Was this device exposed to any liquid or physical damage? Did  this start after an application was downloaded? If so please try a soft reset on the device: http://bit.ly/tEEOWn

Let me know if this works.
Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes