Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Live audio Verizon IndyCar app
indycarfan

Hello! I am using the Verizon IndyCar app on my iphone. The live video works perfectly, but live audio does not. It opens and I can click on the play button, but I hear no audio. I do have audio when watching the live video. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Live audio Verizon IndyCar app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi indycarfan,

The applications we download are important to us, so I understand why you would post about the audio for the Indy Car app not giving you any audio.

I am not showing this as a known issue with your device. I would like you to remove and re-download the application from your phone and try again. Please post back with your results. Thank you!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gina7239

Can you post on the 4s page to say how you got the app? Someone. Is having difficulty getting it. I thought it was in the market but not anymore.

0 Likes
paulr1ais

I really like the indycar app, but, i really really would love to see the car numbers as well as drivers names in the race leader board and not just names.  This would be great for following the cars during the race.  It would be even better is this could be accomplished by Indy 500 race.  Thank you.

0 Likes