Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Locked IPhone 4s.
infernos

Good afternoon distinguished representatives and customers Verizon, a few days ago, bought on ebay Iphone 4s locked on Verizon, in my country, this statement is not provided their services (bought by don `t know anything about the lock was not written.

Is it possible to use the phone with the operators in my region?

I can provide any information.

I'm sorry, I do not know much either language, and between us may be misunderstanding.

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Locked IPhone 4s.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Since you are not a customer of Verizon Wireless, you do not qualify for the SIM unlock. I would suggest you sell it and purchase an unlocked version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Since you are not a customer of Verizon Wireless, you do not qualify for the SIM unlock. I would suggest you sell it and purchase an unlocked version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ss丶baby

Can you help me to unlock the SIM card? Thank you very muchSmiley Sad

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

ss丶baby wrote:

Can you help me to unlock the SIM card? Thank you very muchSmiley Sad

No.

0 Likes