Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Locked IPhone 4s.
infernos

Good afternoon distinguished representatives and customers Verizon, a few days ago, bought on ebay Iphone 4s locked on Verizon, in my country, this statement is not provided their services (bought by don `t know anything about the lock was not written.

Is it possible to use the phone with the operators in my region?

I can provide any information.

I'm sorry, I do not know much either language, and between us may be misunderstanding.

I hope to hear from you soon, thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Locked IPhone 4s.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Since you are not a customer of Verizon Wireless, you do not qualify for the SIM unlock. I would suggest you sell it and purchase an unlocked version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Since you are not a customer of Verizon Wireless, you do not qualify for the SIM unlock. I would suggest you sell it and purchase an unlocked version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ss丶baby

Can you help me to unlock the SIM card? Thank you very muchSmiley Sad

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

ss丶baby wrote:

Can you help me to unlock the SIM card? Thank you very muchSmiley Sad

No.

0 Likes