Loss of signal

Has anyone suffered a loss of signal? I was just on the phone in a place where I normally would have a good signal and it went dead stating no service.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Loss of signal
Grim1970

Same thing here

0 Likes
Catover30

I am in south central PA and have lost signal to all devices on my plan about an hour ago. Still no service even after rebooting. Is there a network outage?

0 Likes
vega7819

Same problem, same location. South central PA, iphone 4s has still has no signal after a couple reboots

0 Likes
Missmissy1964

Thanks Heaven I found an answer. No service here in South Central PA...called verizon ...website says you can call until 11pm - after answering all the questions to get to person it says they aren't open!!  No where to find any information - I guess all the operators are busy with people complaining of the outage.  You would think a company as big as Verizon could put a notice up on their site!

0 Likes
mekajoy

No service in south central PA... I guess some cell towers were damaged by the thunderstorm.? Smiley Sad

0 Likes
mekajoy

Agreed... I logged into the website expecting to find an explanation about why there was an outage. The problem started yesterday afternoon/early evening and is still ongoing.

0 Likes
mekajoy

Just got off a chat with Verizon - said a local phone company accidentally cut a major fiber phone line. They are working to resolve; however no time frame available for repair to complete and cell service return.

0 Likes
chiefsgt

We lost our service in the Hanover PA  (York County) area at 5:10pm, July 19.  However, there was a crawl on the bottom of one of the Harrisburg, PA, TV stations later in the evening that the service loss was in Adams, Franklin, Cumberland and Perry Counties only.  The crawl stated that Verizon was investigating and did not know the reason for the service loss.

0 Likes