Lost Contacts, but I backed them up
rculciar

Hello, I lost my contacts when I got my replacemend Iphone, but I used the back up app and now I cant find the name of it to try and restore them.

Rada

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost Contacts, but I backed them up
rademps2
Enthusiast - Level 3

iphone ???  if so, use icloud to get them back.  you can go to icloud.com to see if theyre threr

0 Likes
halla

I downloaded the iphone back up assistant and when it uploaded my contacts to my iphone if someone was a facebook contact it did not add their number but in my contacts online I can see their number. Anyone have this same issue? Solution?

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there rculciar!

Oh goodness, I'm very sorry about the vanishing contacts. No need to fret though as this VZW agent has just the thing to get them back.

Now, I'm extremely happy to know that you've had your contacts backed up before. With that said, there's two likely apps for candidates here that you may have used. The first is VZ Contact Transfer. The other is Backup Assistant. You can download both for free and attempt to backup your phone. If using Backup Assistant, verify your contacts are there by visiting http://bit.ly/xB4iTc , signing in, hovering over the large My Verizon at the top of the screen, and selecting "Backup Contacts". Please let me know how this works!

EvanO_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us On Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes