MMS to Droid?
lindz5223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had my iphone since January, bought it at the same time my boyfriend bought his android phone. I have been able to send him mms messages up until a couple weeks ago. Now when I try, it gets about 99% done, then fails. I can send and receive pictures/video to and from other people. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: MMS to Droid?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the message fails on your side or his? Have both of you dialed *228, option 1 to reprogram the phones (remove the SIM card on a 4G LTE phone for a few minutes)?

I actually just got a MMS message from an iPhone this weekend. So it is possible.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lindz5223
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is mine. He can send me photos. I just cant to him. But like I said, I was able to until just a couple weeks ago.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your cellular data connection turned on and active would you attempt to send the messages? MMS messages won't send the attached file through the Wifi network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lindz5223
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup it is turned on.

0 Likes
wushu2004
Contributor - Level 2

Same thing is happening to me. Glad to know it's not just me

0 Likes
lindz5223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I figured out the problem!!!

This should be made aware.......

I recently downloaded the app Onavo. Its a data saver app. It stopped letting me send mms messages. And when I uninstalled it I also received a bunch of voicemails I hadnt seen before!

LaurenDuBois1

OMG! Thank you! This solved my problem! Stupid App!

0 Likes