Missing numbers!
SH050107

Last Saturday I left my iPhone4 charging in my car, I go and get it and there are a lot of contacts missing all of a sudden. I only realize this because my text sent to people there is no longer a name attached. I would then re-save the name to the number and do the backup assistant so I don't lose it again and it happened again at least 3 times! I do my Backup Assistant regularly so that can't be the issue. I don't know why it's doing this, please help!!

Thank you for anyone that can help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing numbers!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey SH050107,

I am so sorry to hear that your contacts went missing. That does seem very strange. Hopefully I can lend a hand and help today! Have you logged on to My Verizon to see if the contacts are listed on your Backup Assistant? I would want to make sure the sync is working properly. Please make sure that under Settings-General-About that you are on version 5.1 or later. Did you upgrade to iOS6?

Lastly, please try this as well:

1. Close all applications by double tapping the home icon. Then press and hold each application and close out by clicking the minus sign.
2. Dial *228 and select option 1.
3. After the call ends, power the device all the way off.
4. Power back on using the home and power buttons simultaneously.

Please let us know if they have shown up again or if you need further assistance!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes