More Cloud Storage - 25GB?
wufpk2
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, I just received an email on 2/14/14 that said "

Great news! Your plan now offers MORE automatically – no additional commitment, no changes to your contract – no action required.
For no additional charge, now you get:
MORE Cloud Storage! You now have 25 GB of Cloud space per line — up to 250 GB per account. Save your photos, music, videos and more, online – knowing your valuable content is secure.
MORE International Messaging! Get unlimited messaging to any mobile number in the world, so you can stay close to family and friends wherever they are.
It’s all included with the network that gives you MORE 4G LTE coverage than any other carrier.  Learn more about these great benefits at verizonwireless.com/moreeverything.

"

So, I was curious and I checked my phone and it still says 5GB which is standard for free.  What is up wtih that?  Does that mean I can buy up to 25GB?

Labels (1)
Re: More Cloud Storage - 25GB?
Not applicable

Lol.   Do you use it?

I don't. 

0 Likes
wufpk2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Of course.  It's great for sharing photos with my wife who takes pics of our kids that I can see when I'm out of town.  It's also good for keeping contacts.

B33
Legend

It's a nice Feature I'm thinking of Trying it but Google also has a similar Data storage that you can get for free for 2 years sounds interesting..

0 Likes