Re: Multiple calls dropping daily this week
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing your concerns with your device cnpallen. Are you only having problems with service in a certain part of the city or everywhere you use your phone? Please also reset network settings http://bit.ly/RWB8pS and reboot.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
markfh11

My 4s is used for business and around Nov,  starting in Europe then San Fran then Nevada I started dropping calls to the point I sometimes couldn't hold a call more than a few seconds

- plenty of bars as the calls drop so it isn't  a reception issue

- I dropped at&t for Verizon in SF because their network (and or Apple) couldn't handle the evolving iphone usage

- So I wonder if the evolving usage is now a factor in all these dropped calls.   And other blogs cynically state that there may be a connection between emerging problems with iphone 4 users and the fact Apple has new phones and wants you to upgrade?!

Verizon had me do *228 and reset the network but neither worked 

What is worse than not having a mobile to conduct business with??

...thinking that you actually have a mobile phone that works for business

If I can't get this fixed I will make a contract case that Verizon can not fulfill its end of the contract and hence the contact is in default from their perspective.  Right now a very high monthly fee is paid for a business dependent service that is not working ....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

markfh11,

You have provided a great deal of information. For that we thank you. We have a couple of questions for you.  Are you in the current software on your device? Is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? What zip code are you in when you have these problems?

Thank you,
RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kristilia

Verizon cant and wont help you unfortunately they have several steps of runaround though just no results even after 3 months, I cant use my phone because I cant trust it Smiley Sad 

0 Likes