Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My 4S works well (internet, cell, etc.) when I am home, but when I leave home the internet will not work. I did factory reset and researched other fixes on the internet and nothing helped. My husband's 4S is having the same problem.
EWashburn

I upgraded from 4 to 4S in March and have had several problems with it.  Verizon has been great to help me troubleshoot and even replaced the first upgraded phone and then replaced the replacement.  I still have some of the same issues, such as the camera freezes and texts don't send well, but my biggest and most recent frustration (and I'm paying a lot so I hate that this is happening) is that when I am away from home the internet will not work.  I have reset the phone to factory settings and also researched other internet fixes and tried those but nothing has helped.  In one search I did for solutions I found a discussion thread that led me to believe the 4S has these issues.  I LOVE what I can do with Siri but I am not loving the problems that have come with this phone.  I would like to know what others have experienced with the same issues and if there is a solution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes