My I phone 4 s doesn't charge correctly.
tmo2

My I phone doesn't charge correctly. Even after over night it has actually lost charge. I even went to Verizion and bought a new charges

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My I phone 4 s doesn't charge correctly.
kayy2013

my iPhone won't charge at all i have a dead phone. the inside of the charger is black and so is the charger cord. they won't replace it and it is very frustrating. i am so disappointed in this service

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

tmo@, Are you using an authentic Apple certified charger?

kayy2013, Are you using the ORIGINAL charger?  Are you still within the 1 year warranty?

To both, have you tried charging via the USB port on a computer?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tmo@  The battery life on smartphones vary based on different factors. Are you using wifi and bluetooth constantly? Please inform us of which iPhone are you using, also. Check the software and make sure it has been updated. Also, use the data reader to see how many apps are running. After all troubleshooting has been completed, we may need to send out a replacement device if it still is not holding a charge

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look further into this kayy2013! Have you tried another charger to ensure the charger is the cause? If not, try pressing and holding the power and home buttons on the phone at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Are you using the charger that originally came with the device and how long have you had the device? Please share more details so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
tmo2

I went to the Verizon store and bought a new charger. It took 3 days for my phone to charge to 90 %... I am going to go to my verizon store tomorrow and have them check my phone... Then if I have to have it sent in for repair... Thank you so much for the help... I spent over 1 hour yesterday with tech support they were a great help... but the problem still exist... you guys are great...

0 Likes
tmo2

thank you for your help you are awesome!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tmo@.

I wanted to reach out to you to see if your issue has been resolved. How was the store visit? If the issue persist then please advise so we can continue to help.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tmo2

Yes the store helped me. The charging port was bad. They helped me pick out a new phone that would meet my needs.

0 Likes