My Iphone won't allow me to send sms to some of my contacts and as well as recieve some of my call and text
200213012t

I had a iphone 4s and the lock button stopped working so two weeks ago I got a new one. When I got it everything was working perfectly fine. Now when I try and text some of my contacts I keep getting this "not delivered !" message. If even pops up when I had full service. Also people say that when they try to text me it will not send and when they try and call me they get some voice message. I would like to know what can be done to fix this problem because I have tried everything ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Iphone won't allow me to send sms to some of my contacts and as well as recieve some of my call and text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 200213012t,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your phone. We certainly want you to be able to utilze all your phones functions completly. Now is this issue with iMessage or text messaging overall? Can you try to reset your network settings by going to settings>general>reset>reset network settings. Also if people are having issues reaching you we may need to look into connection issues with your phone getting service. Have you been able to pinpoint specific times when the issue happens i.e work, home, in car? Please keep us updated on the issue.

TonyG

0 Likes